- Dr. Jing-Dong Guo joined to our lab. (150401)
- Dr. Vitaly Nesterov joined to our lab. (140707)
- Mr. Andreas Kyri joined to our lab with the support of JSPS Bilateral Joint Research Project. (140430)
- Dr. Sasamori won Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award. (140320)
- Mr. José Manuel Villalba Franco joined to our lab. (130702)
- Mr. Ísak Bragason joined to our lab. (110912)
- Dr. Ulrich Mayer joined to our lab. (110702)
- Dr. Han Joon Soo joined to our lab. (110509)
- Dr. Sasamori became Associate Professor. (090701)
- Prof. Norihiro Tokitoh, Invited lecture in RSC/Shell Castle Conversation on Sulphur Chemistry (East Sussex, UK) (081124)
- Prof. Norihiro Tokitoh, Invited lecture in Dalton Discussion 11: The Renaissance of Main Group Chemistry (Berkeley, USA) (080623)
- Mr. Taro Tanabe, Best Poster Award, ISOS-XV (Jeju, Korea) (080606)
- Dr. Yoshiyuki Mizuhata, Mitsubishi Kagaku Award in Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Japan (080220)
- Dr. Noriyoshi Nagahora, Dr. Takahiro Sasamori, Prof. Norihiro Tokitoh, BCSJ Award (071012)
Other topics (Sorry! in Japanese)
Closing of ICHAC-10
Dear Colleagues, Friends and Participants of ICHAC-10,
On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to announce the official ending of ICHAC-10. It is my great pleasure to report to you that ICHAC-10 proceeded smoothly and without any significant disturbances.
I would like to express my deepest appreciation for all your great efforts and contributions during the course of ICHAC-10. Especially, all the outstanding presentations and the high level of participation in all of the scientific and social programs should be mentioned here.
We are very proud of having been entrusted with the opportunity to host such a large number of participants (especially from abroad) and we would like to thank all of you, for creating such a wonderful atmosphere during the conference.
I hope that we managed to organize ICHAC-10 in a way that it provided an appropriate environment for the celebration of the 10th anniversary of the ICHAC series.
Please allow me once more to express my sincere gratitude to all of you for your kind cooperation before and during ICHAC-10. We hope to see many of you again at ICHAC-11, Caen, France in June 2014.
With the sincerest wishes for happiness and prosperity,
Chairman of ICHAC-10
ICR, Kyoto Univ.
Photo Gallery (authentication required)